Aug 24, 2009

I love Tinkle :-)


Over the past couple of months, I have read only a few books like The Other Boleyn Girl, Harry Potter (needless to say that I have read all 7 volumes), Namesake, Love Story, Lolita, Five Point Someone, 3 Mistakes of My Life, One Night at a Call Center, Prophecy of the Death, Unsolved Mysteries of the World, Philosophy of Life and The Monk Who Sold his Ferrari.

Talking about books, remember our childhood days when we used to read comics ad story books. What is the first thought that comes to your mind?

For me, it's Tinkle. You won't believe, I still read it. Be it the short stories, Suppandi Tales, Tantri the Mantri, Shikari Shambhu, Quizzes, Tinkle Tells You Why; I love each one of them. Every time, I visit a book store, I make sure that I purchase atleast 4 copies of Tinkle so that I can read them as bed time stories. Childish, isn't it? I know, but I like it :)

Tell me have you read Tinkle? If yes, then share your experiences with me. If no, then pick up one copy and try reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment